Feirm is a privacy focused project. We enjoy making applications that allow users to transact freely and without any limitations. In order to protect our users, it is imperative that our applications are as secure and private as possible.
Platforms such as the Feirm Marketplace, for example, are private by design. We do not collect any more data than is necessary when you use our platforms.
Data we do collect
- For any of the Feirm platforms that are accessed via a web browser, they are served through Cloudflare. Cloudflare keeps HTTP request logs for all of the Feirm domains/subdomains for up to 7 days.
- Operating System
- Unique tracking ID
- Web Browser
- Screen Resolution
- Average time spent on the website
- It is recommended that you clear your local cookies every now and then. This can be done from within your web browser.
Data we do not collect
- Our website and other platforms never try to link your usage to your personal identity.
- When we feel that data is no longer needed, it is securely and permanently removed. Data is only collected purely for analytical purposes between the Feirm Committee.
Information that we share
- To put it quite simply, we do not share or sell any data with third parties.
Get in contact!
If you would like to found out more information or have any suggestions about how we can further protect your privacy, please reach out to us via one of the communication methods we have listed on our website.