Updated December 1st, 2020
Feirm is a privacy focused project. We enjoy making applications that allow users to transact freely and without any limitations. In order to protect our users, it is imperative that our applications are as secure and private as possible.
The Feirm Platform, for example, is completely private by design. We do not go out of our way to collect any more data than necessary for users to use our platform/services.
Data we do collect
- In order to track the usage of our platform/services, we use a self-hosted analytics tool (Matomo) which is for internal use only. We do not depend on any of Google’s tracking services, and as such this ensures that data never leaves our posession. Matomo is configured to collect the following data:
- Operating System
- Unique tracking ID
- Web Browser
- Screen Resolution
- Average time spent on the website
Data we do not collect
- Our website and other platforms never try to link your usage to your personal identity. Providing your email address is purely optional when using our platforms.
- When we feel that data is no longer needed, it is securely and permanently removed. Data is collected purely for analytical purposes between the Feirm Committee.
Information that we share
- To put it quite simply, we do not share or sell any data with third parties.
Get in contact!
If you would like to found out more information or have any suggestions about how we can further protect your privacy, please reach out to us via one of the communication methods we have listed on our website.